Season 24 Discussion

Looks good to me.

Have you been able to get caption updates between rounds figured out? Also, if they do happen, I assume that updates between Open/A prelims and finals would have to be made by Tuesday at 4 PM, regardless of the Thursday source for the scores?

Yes to both. The system automatically downloads the spreadsheet for each day at 4pm CDT, locking in whatever the captions are at that time. The DCI scores spreadsheet is a different file where I can add the DCI scores in whenever, and the game spreadsheet cross-references and pulls the data over once I choose the day for it to look for.

Scores are up for tonight. Congrats to the season's last regional champions!

Do we still get a Finals Week Caption Change that is not based upon the week (7 day) lag timeframe?

Well. Here goes nothing.

Texas Zephyrs came out of the weekend hopefully having cleaned up the visual a bit more. Hopefully that gives us the final push we need to get back into Finals. From there...we should have some more room to push forward if we need it. Here's hoping we can come from behind to claim our first live-season title.

Do we still get a Finals Week Caption Change that is not based upon the week (7 day) lag timeframe?

Only the two captions between rounds if you advance.

The Port Washington Lights have realized that they won't have their changes ready to go by this morning and will be unveiling their new finish at World Prelims on Wednesday!

Edited by Toby

Open and Class A prelims results are up, and caption changes are available for those two divisions. The top 12 in each class advance to tomorrow's finals... which scores won't be posted until Thursday night. :P

We are very happy with silver and gold! Cape Cod Regiment certainly learned the Knight Org late season surge! Now if they can hold on!

LBC going to make you work for it!

Open and Class A prelims results are up, and caption changes are available for those two divisions. The top 12 in each class advance to tomorrow's finals... which scores won't be posted until Thursday night. :P

Do I still have to wait 24 hours to make the changes? It's saying I've already made a change in the last 24 hours, which I did yesterday at 3:30 Central, but that's cutting it awfully close to the 4pm cut off if I can't do it sooner.