Season 24 Discussion

maybe there will be a CLASS battle for the top? looks to be a barn burner!

Mystre, I see you down there. You ain't slick. I'll see you in Finals Saturday night.

After the Visual Coordinator for Aurora Regiment made some final changes, the show really took off last night, sending the corps rocketing to 3rd place to take the Bronze at prelims. With luck, these last few shows and rehearsals will be enough to give them the last few tenths of a point they need to take home the Gold during this corps debut season.

In other news, Skyward Productions is proud to announce that now that our staff can be a little more committed, we will also be debuting an Open and A Class corps during the coming Season 25, we hope that they will be as successful as Aurora has been thus far.

None of my numbers tomorrow night will be generated. :ninja:

The Cedar Cliff Crusaders were thrown off their game a little last night, but are happy to have made it to semifinals. With a little motivational push, we think we can jump back up to medal-range for finals night!

Based on rough calculations from our sheets, Lakers are landing near their highest score in competitive history. Just shy of 96.

Maths, I sucks at them. 94.925.

Semifinals scores are up! Congrats to our twelve finalists!

WOAH. Cedar Cliff definitely brought it back tonight. Hopefully they can keep it up and take their first championship title tomorrow night! (I wonder if they put a spell on the judges...mwahahaha. :winky: )

Good luck to all the finalists, and congrats to all the participating corps!