Indy "opening" contest

Oh I'm all for somefun (I put in my own prediction without specific scores). There was a little discussion on the starting scores so I was more responding to that.

Great because I'm not going to any #### theater. Drum corps is terrible in the theater.

I know that's a bold prediction but having heard both Cadets and Crown so far, I'd be shocked if Crown didn't take brass tonight.

Prepare to be shocked.

• Like 2

Great because I'm not going to any #### theater. Drum corps is terrible in the theater.

Isn't it better than drum corps on a laptop? :) I really want to go but unfortunately none of my friends are as drum corps obsessed as I am and I'd rather not go there alone

Isn't it better than drum corps on a laptop? :) I really want to go but unfortunately none of my friends are as drum corps obsessed as I am and I'd rather not go there alone

OKAY OKAY GOOD POINT. The REAL reason I'm not going is because I am getting off work way too late.

Slotting!

There it is!

And with that...the season has begun!