2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

A little surprised we haven't seen this thread yet...

So we know Crest is getting new threads... Who else is gonna be sporting a new look this year? Lots of corps had wholesale changes last season so I expect this year to be lot's of little refinements.

• Like 1

I, for one, really can't wait to see the minor changes BD makes this year. I really liked their unis last season.

Will Phantom change their uniform, maybe something with a more French look

I think everyone will have some sort of new look. It seems to be the trend lately.

Shouldn't this be called the Costume thread these days?

• Like 2

Shouldn't this be called the Costume thread these days?

Uniform: a special kind of clothing that is worn by all the members of a group or organization (such as an army or team)

Costume: clothes that are worn by someone (such as an actor) who is trying to look like a different person or thing

They wear uniforms. Which can also be called costumes. Just like decades ago when corps would wear costumes that emulated the uniforms of military organizations.

• Like 1

hah! true. I think I was reading figures somewhere, where it actually cost less to order new unis (that are meant to only last one season) every year than it was to own a full set meant to last for several years.

• Like 2

I'm really curious to see if crown stays with their current look (with small alterations), or if the retire it early for something new.

I thought someone in the know said Crown would keep the style and alter colors as dictated by show.

Will Phantom change their uniform, maybe something with a more French look

Swap the helmets for berets, obviously.

:peek: