2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Bluecoats posted a picture of some sort of white cloth on Instagram and said, "Out with the old..."

Bluecoats posted a picture of some sort of white cloth on Instagram and said, "Out with the old..."

yes this has been discussed on the Bloo thread. Consensus was that it was last year's Tilt sash. Looking for 2015.

And in with the bloo?

And in with the bloo?

I hope they stay with the same style of uniform. Best looking uniform I've seen on the Bluecoats. Almost as signature as Blue Devils' half cape unis.

• Like 3

Memorial Day has come and gone.

Seems like fewer and fewer corps participate in the National holiday remembrances each year. I do understand the bussing costs, the time from rehearsal, etc.

Any uni photos of those corps who did perform?

Not sure how long it stays up but I saw some of Surf's performance on Periscope yesterday. Good songs and you have to love how love how that corps continues to give and serve in their community!

• Like 1

Jut FYI - that uniform you saw in Surf's Periscope from yesterday will not be their show uniform this summer.

A friend of mine who is marching Surf showed me the uniforms. They look, um, interesting...
  • Like 1

A friend of mine who is marching Surf showed me the uniforms. They look, um, interesting...

I actually haven't seen them yet - just heard vague descriptions. Not sure what to think yet. My son likes the light-weight material, though.

So son, what do the new uniforms look like?

Fine. Lightweight.

• Like 1

I hope they stay with the same style of uniform. Best looking uniform I've seen on the Bluecoats. Almost as signature as Blue Devils' half cape unis.

I've seen this year's Bluecoats uniform fittings. So far it is the same uniform minus the sash. Which I think is a mystery to the members currently as well.

In summary, same uniform new sash coming.

• Like 1