2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Jut FYI - that uniform you saw in Surf's Periscope from yesterday will not be their show uniform this summer.

Good. I never liked that look for them anyway. IMO with a name like "Jersey Surf" they should have a free pass to get as creative as they want in the uniform department.

• Like 1

I've seen this year's Bluecoats uniform fittings. So far it is the same uniform minus the sash. Which I think is a mystery to the members currently as well.

In summary, same uniform new sash coming.

That's very good news and makes sense considering the only thing Bloo changed from 2013 to 2014 was the sash

• 2 weeks later...

I just received the Band Shoppe's catalog, and they feature Boston's uniforms pretty prominently. From what I remember from last year, and trying to find pictures online, they seem to have made some minor adjustments - They took off the cross baldric, and just left the one, which I think makes the logo on the uniform pop much better. Did they also add a skirt thing to the leg? I don't know if that's new this year.

11427171_2699673971527_81566190083964452

Phantom will unveil their uniform sometime today

Let's hope it's not anything close to the disaster last year..

• Like 1

Let's hope it's not anything close to the disaster last year..

After that, I would hope the uniform can only improve

I just received the Band Shoppe's catalog, and they feature Boston's uniforms pretty prominently. From what I remember from last year, and trying to find pictures online, they seem to have made some minor adjustments - They took off the cross baldric, and just left the one, which I think makes the logo on the uniform pop much better. Did they also add a skirt thing to the leg? I don't know if that's new this year.

11427171_2699673971527_81566190083964452

The red uniform and the white uniform are traditional roles for BAC. But who is the Black uniform presenting? (It looks fine in the close-up; I wonder how it would be in LOS box?)

The red uniform and the white uniform are traditional roles for BAC. But who is the Black uniform presenting? (It looks fine in the close-up; I wonder how it would be in LOS box?)

It was their assistant DM uni last year, so I assume the reason he's holding a trumpet is just because that's what some photographer decided would look good.