2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I feel the opposite. Can't stand them and loved the old ones. :/

I'm with you on that...The old ones I loved were the 2007-12 variations. From what I remember, the buzz was HUGE when they brought those out, much of it positive.

I just received the Band Shoppe's catalog, and they feature Boston's uniforms pretty prominently. From what I remember from last year, and trying to find pictures online, they seem to have made some minor adjustments - They took off the cross baldric, and just left the one, which I think makes the logo on the uniform pop much better. Did they also add a skirt thing to the leg? I don't know if that's new this year.

11427171_2699673971527_81566190083964452

The red uniform and the white uniform are traditional roles for BAC. But who is the Black uniform presenting? (It looks fine in the close-up; I wonder how it would be in LOS box?)

It was their assistant DM uni last year, so I assume the reason he's holding a trumpet is just because that's what some photographer decided would look good.

I don't know, I know the red's their color (and lord knows we don't have TOO many World Class corps wearing red at all on any given year, so it would be missed!) but I think they'd look pretty bada** with the whole corps in the predominantly black one, at least close up.

Yea the bluecoats uniform looks pretty bad this year.

• Like 1

@Troon8 (the quote function is giving me issues right now, so please bear with me)

The key phrase there is "close up." From a distance, they would probably wind up just looking small. Also, just noticed that the drop sash on the member uni is on the opposite side from the drop sashes on both of the DM unis.

Has anyone heard anything on Phantom's uniforms? I thought they were supposed to be unveiled today.

Has anyone heard anything on Phantom's uniforms? I thought they were supposed to be unveiled today.

I've checked a couple of times and I don't see anything.

I thought they would reveal them just before their Leaf River parade on Sunday - at least that is what they did last year.