2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

I feel the opposite. Can't stand them and loved the old ones. :/

The old ones were so bland and generic... I mean a blue top and black pants? Come on. I've seen high schools with similar uniforms.

The unis they have now are unique (not to mention they actually make sense! They literally have a blue coat!) and the members look taller in them.

The old ones were so bland and generic... I mean a blue top and black pants? Come on. I've seen high schools with similar uniforms.

The unis they have now are unique (not to mention they actually make sense! They literally have a blue coat!) and the members look taller in them.

what was i thinking the jackets before werent blue. o wait...

fma-roy-mustang-1-jpg.jpg

The new one is one color head to toe with just white trim. It doesnt pop and doesnt flash, Blue top black pants does 1000x more than blue top blue pants.

• Like 1

what was i thinking the jackets before werent blue. o wait...

fma-roy-mustang-1-jpg.jpg

The new one is one color head to toe with just white trim. It doesnt pop and doesnt flash, Blue top black pants does 1000x more than blue top blue pants.

Eh I like how I can tell I'm watching the Blue Devils on iso cam vs the bluecoats lol. They were starting to look too similar to BD.

I think the new ones look nice with the white sash and the white plume they had last year. I really dig em. Can't please everyone. Liked the previous one too, honestly as long as it's not absolutely ghastly I don't mind what anybody has.

I guess Phantom forgot.............

25 Minutes ago on Phantom's Facebook page:

"IT'S UNIFORM UNVEILING TIME! Oh wait. :unhappy:

Friday has past on the East Coast. Here's 2 snippets to make up for that."

17671_10153072605708668_1335476836351835

Edited by acolli17