8. Phantom

9. Madison

10. Bluestars

11. Cavaliers

12. Troopers

Crown will win Brass and Guard

BD will win Visual

BK will win General Effect

Save your laughter for later, I've heard everyone in the top 6 so far except for the Bluecoats

• Like 1

Final Placements before the start of the season

1. Crown

2. BD

3. BK

4. Cadets

5. Bluecoats

6. SCV

7. BAC

8. Phantom

9. Madison

10. Bluestars

11. Cavaliers

12. Troopers

BD will win Visual

Save your laughter for later, I've heard everyone in the top 6 so far except for the Bluecoats

I agree with your GE and placement choices. BK has a very interesting show that is put together well. Everything makes sense and is put where it is perfectly, and it's a continuation of the last two shows. I could go on and on about their program, but that's for a different thread. Gonna be an awesome year for BK, along with many others!!

Edited by ilovecheese
  • Like 1

I agree with your GE and placement choices. BK has the most well put together show this year imo, everything makes sense and is put where it is perfectly, and it's a continuation of the last two shows. I could go on and on about their program, but that's for a different thread. Gonna be an awesome year for BK, along with many others!!

"BK has the most well pit together show this year"

Seriously?

• Like 1

So we know BK has the most well put together show, that must mean you have seen everyone else's right?

Look, they have a fantastic announcement, upward trend, but I always hate those naive, baseless, blanket statements when we have no idea what anyone else is doing. Sometimes a corps with a fantastic announcement and source material falls incredibly flat, and sometimes a corps who seems pretty basic, vague, and boring comes out and shocks us.

So yes, they seem to have a great show and are probably going to keep trending upward, but it's way early to be making those kinds of statements. If they jump Vanguard, Bluecoats, AND Cadets, I will quit this site and eat my own two feet. I think they have a shot at Vanguard comparing the two on face value, but until they seriously ramp up visual design and cleanliness and become a caption contender somewhere and not 6th or so across the board, it's going to take more than one or two good seasons to break into that upper echelon.

That's also assuming no one behind them improves drastically.

Have absolutely loved BK the past two years, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.......

• Like 2

I am basing this off of what I have seen and heard and right now, I am more impressed by what BK is doing than I am with SCV or the Cadets

• Like 1

Final prediction

1. Blue Devils <- Top 5 will most likely change throughout the season

2. Cadets

3. Blue Knights

4. Bluecoats

5. Carolina Crown

6. Cavaliers

7. Santa Clara Vanguard

8. Phantom Regiment

9. Boston Crusaders

10.Madison Scouts

11.Blue Stars

12.Troopers Or Crossmen

I just love wishlists.

BD will win Visual

... and my prediction on awards is that the Troopers, Alex Slowalkah, will be chosen Best DM that night

. BK has the most well put together show this year imo,

I believe you meant to put this on the 2015 Show Review subsection site here on DCP.

No need for the hate y'all. Just really excited to see what everyone's got to lay down on the table. Besides, this is a prediction thread, right?!?

Edited by ilovecheese

No need for the hate y'all. Just really excited to see what everyone's got to lay down on the table. Besides, this is a prediction thread, right?!?

Hate? Don't be overly dramatic.

I thought Brasso's last comment was a huge compliment.

Looks like BK is shaping up to once again be one of my favorites.