2016 Prediction Thread

I posted this in the Academy thread, but it needs to be here too.

13920701_10210244166406120_8880698929619

• Like 3

I posted this in the Academy thread, but it needs to be here too.

13920701_10210244166406120_8880698929619

GO ACADEMY!! Top 10 finish in 2016🎼🎺

Edited by Bryanshouse
  • Like 1

The Conspiracy Prediction

1. Bluecoats-DCI realized they can't afford for this show not to win from a creative and audience aspect. They deserve it anyway.

2. Bluedevils-Lets be honest, DCI can't afford to have a televeision crew produced by the Rock and have the corps finish any lower. They deserve it anyway.

3. Crown-Didn't you know? DCI doesn't allow story telling shows to win anymore.

4. Cadets-DCI said, get your crap together. You are on "Hard Corps".

5. SCV-DCI just said, no.

6. Cavies-DCI is glad they are back.

7. Stars-DCI want this sort of a shake up.

8. Knights-It would be better for DCI if Knights lost to Stars by .000006 so there is a loud gasp during retreat by the audience.

9. Phantom-DCI is dissapointed in you.

10. Bones-Because DCI can't find anything else to do with you.

11. Scouts-DCI has to make the Academy suffer.

12. Academy-Because DCI doesn't think Academy has earned a higher placement yet.

13.Crusaders-DCI said, listen, we can't exactly have BAC over a 2 time champion corps in finals.

• Like 2

The Conspiracy Prediction

1. Bluecoats-DCI realized they can't afford for this show not to win from a creative and audience aspect. They deserve it anyway.

2. Bluedevils-Lets be honest, DCI can't afford to have a televeision crew produced by the Rock and have the corps finish any lower. They deserve it anyway.

3. Crown-Didn't you know? DCI doesn't allow story telling shows to win anymore.

4. Cadets-DCI said, get your crap together. You are on "Hard Corps".

5. SCV-DCI just said, no.

6. Cavies-DCI is glad they are back.

7. Stars-DCI want this sort of a shake up.

8. Knights-It would be better for DCI if Knights lost to Stars by .000006 so there is a loud gasp during retreat by the audience.

9. Phantom-DCI is dissapointed in you.

10. Bones-Because DCI can't find anything else to do with you.

11. Scouts-DCI has to make the Academy suffer.

12. Academy-Because DCI doesn't think Academy has earned a higher placement yet.

13.Crusaders-DCI said, listen, we can't exactly have BAC over a 2 time champion corps in finals.

1 and 2 make sense.

I predict whoever finishes third will be the best third place corps ever.

agreed. despite the obvious tension growing on DCP I think 2016 is probably one of the most interesting and fun years I've experienced since getting into drum corps around 2009. Then again oddly enough, 2016 was the year I discovered DCP and got a waaaay more in depth view on the drama of DCI haha :fight:

• Like 1

I predict that the Bluecoats and Carolina Crown will have shows that bring down the house...with BD coming in 3 and 4th during prelims and semi-finals, but BD will introduce the Muppets puppets during the Finals performance, thereby winning first place....the first show to every feature muppets. There will be pandemonium in the stadium...riots in Indianapolis outside the stadium...bar brawls...and pledges to burn DCI flags...the muppets puppets will be torn to pieces by crowds of angry protesters...but then we'll get over it and do it again next year.

Edited by chris7997