2016 Prediction Thread

Taylor Swift? What about Miley Cyrus? I thought all the young people in Drum Corps liked her. Is she considered passé now?

Well I'm sure as hell not going if Taylor swift is there. Better be Miley.

Well I'm sure as hell not going if Taylor swift is there. Better be Miley.

If Miley wasn't available, would her Old Man be an adequate substitute for you ?

Taylor, Miley, Selena, whoever...it's just me having some fun. Don't take any of it seriously...except for wanting to have finals in Madison. :)

Taylor, Miley, Selena, whoever...it's just me having some fun. Don't take any of it seriously...except for wanting to have finals in Madison. :)

It was a joke in reference to a series of posts found in the 2015 Prediction thread.

While no fan, I think I'd rather see Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead than Selena. That said, its hard to know who's more Grateful to be Dead. My guess, its probably Selena, but who really knows.

I'm hoping my prediction will be wrong, but something unavoidable will come up that will keep me from going to Indy for prelims, semi's and finals.

While no fan, I think I'd rather see Jerry Garcia from the Grateful Dead than Selena. That said, its hard to know who's more Grateful to be Dead. My guess, its probably Selena, but who really knows.

After eating Ben and Jerry's "Cherry Garcia," I'd be more than Grateful to be Dead.

"In the year 2525..."

+1 for an old music reference about the future in a future prediction thread. Nicely played!

• Like 1

I predict BD to win :tongue:

Actually, no. In a stunning announcement, the Blue Devils Organization announces they will forego the 2016 US tour to concentrate on their overseas endeavors.

Likewise, Carolina Crown becomes Crown of Japan.

News at 11.

Edited by CrownBariDad

If Miley wasn't available, would her Old Man be an adequate substitute for you ?

Ashamedly so, yes.