2016 Prediction Thread

All I know for sure is that I will be marching!

All I know for sure is that I will be marching!

Which is a good thing! Congrats on finding a spot. Troopers, correct?

whoops. wrong thread

Edited by ShouldveMarchedAgeOut

After eating Ben and Jerry's "Cherry Garcia," I'd be more than Grateful to be Dead.

Yes,... the backyard graveyard of theres up in that Vermont mountain is chock full of dead flavors buried there with headstones these former 60's hippies,( now bigtime corporatists) no longer make.

Edited by BRASSO

Yes.. I was thinking.. can we get thru this 2016 Placement Prediction thread by this weekend ? This way, those that are bored with the Placement Prediction Thread here for 2016, might be intrigued with a brand new one for 2017.

Or alternatively, we can save time and just go with the Corps placement prediction and just go with the same Corps right thru to 2025 ( not so sure I'd take them all the way to 2525 though, short'sour. That seems a bit too far out in time to me. )

Edited by shortn'sour

Which is a good thing! Congrats on finding a spot. Troopers, correct?

Yes! I really need to change my username now haha, but I don't know how.

I predict that Cain Velasquez will rebound from his defeat at the hands of Fabricio Werdum and once again become the Undisputed UFC Heavyweight Champion!!

So the 2015 season starts unofficially tonight with Madison and the Troopers doing a little preview through DCI, that being said, what are everyone's thoughts for next year?

Ok...so this is a bit weird because my 2015 predictions won't be submitted until July 4th as usual (I can see you all pushing down the goosebumps waiting).

2016 prediction: I predict that after surprising a lot of people in 2015 with 135 + members, Pioneer finishes 14th in 2016 :)

Yes! I really need to change my username now haha, but I don't know how.

Well unless this is your age-out...you still have time!