2016 Prediction Thread

I predict that a non-US based corps will make semis in 2016.

... and that Corps won't be from North or South America.

Hillary over Jeb, and not too close. Senate tied at 50, so the V.P. will be tie-breaker. House stays Republican, even though once again more people nationally vote for Democratic than Republican House candidates (due to a combination of gerrymandering and Democrats being clustered in cities).

Wait, not that kind of prediction?

Bluecoats win their second title in a row.

And I'm very curious about BoyWonder's prediction. Who's coming from overseas in 2016? I think Jubal has a reasonable chance of reaching Semis this year. They were third in last year's DC Europe championships to The Company and Kidsgrove Scouts. When Kidsgrove comes to the U.S., they compete in DCA (as they are doing this year). Will The Company be appearing? Or a Japanese corps? Or North Eastern Technology from Thailand at long last?

• Like 2

I'm just waiting to see when this thread will die...and then be resurrected again...lol

I'm just waiting to see when this thread will die...and then be resurrected again...lol

I have a stake if someone has a hammer.

Pretty sure you have to cut off its head.

• Like 1

I have a stake if someone has a hammer.

I'll have a steak if someone has a Nana.

Hillary over Jeb, and not too close. Senate tied at 50, so the V.P. will be tie-breaker. House stays Republican, even though once again more people nationally vote for Democratic than Republican House candidates (due to a combination of gerrymandering and Democrats being clustered in cities).

Sounds plausable, but as she herself once screamed out ( and relative to this thread topic ).. " What difference does it make !!!! "

Edited by BRASSO

Sounds plausible, but as she herself once screamed out (and relative to this thread topic ), "What difference does it make?!"

Well, it was either that or throw in some predictions for the Olympics in Rio. Um... New Zealand wins rugby sevens and U.S. wins golf?

Well, it was either that or throw in some predictions for the Olympics in Rio. Um... New Zealand wins rugby sevens and U.S. wins golf?

The Scots invented the sport of Golf, but my prediction is that Rory McElroy will give Ireland the Gold in Golf in Rio in 2016.

Now back to our 2016 DCI Placement Prediction thread.....

I can't make up my mind yet on whether I think it will be BD or the Cadets. I hope to make up my mind by New Years Eve, at the latest however. Thats my drop dead date for this anyway.

Edited by BRASSO

Phantom returns to their beloved subject matter, marching to a literary homage to Hemingway's "Death In The Afternoon."

The choice, while appealing, loses GE points throughout the season when literary-based judges point out that "Most shows -- even Championships -- are at night."

Death loses out yet again (except for 2008, which used a panel of judges who had never done well in Contemporary American Literature class.)

Edited by HornTeacher