2016 Prediction Thread

Here's my baseless and pointless prediction, just for fun:

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats (don't even know what the show is, but that design team of theirs is awesome and they're becoming the "cool" destination corps for a lot of talent much like the Cavies were in the early to mid 2000's)

3. Carolina Crown

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Cadets (sorry Cadets, it's an even year)

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Cavaliers

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Troopers

• Like 1

My current predictions for the Top 3:

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats

3. Blue Knights

Because who doesn't love the color blue?

Here's my baseless and pointless prediction, just for fun:

1. Blue Devils

2. Bluecoats (don't even know what the show is, but that design team of theirs is awesome and they're becoming the "cool" destination corps for a lot of talent much like the Cavies were in the early to mid 2000's)

3. Carolina Crown

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Cadets (sorry Cadets, it's an even year)

6. Blue Knights

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Cavaliers

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Madison Scouts

12. Troopers

I like this and I'll buy you a beverage if this happens

I'm new to this thread so perhaps this is a bit late: BD's show title is a big turn off. There, I too can end a phrase with a preposition.

On the other hand, BD knows how to pull a rabbit out if its sleeve and likely has one there. Should be interesting...

I'm new to this thread so perhaps this is a bit late: BD's show title is a big turn off. There, I too can end a phrase with a preposition.

On the other hand, BD knows how to pull a rabbit out if its sleeve and likely has one there. Should be interesting...

But turnoff is one word, and is a noun. :shutup:

So we know BK has the most well put together show, that must mean you have seen everyone else's right?

Look, they have a fantastic announcement, upward trend, but I always hate those naive, baseless, blanket statements when we have no idea what anyone else is doing. Sometimes a corps with a fantastic announcement and source material falls incredibly flat, and sometimes a corps who seems pretty basic, vague, and boring comes out and shocks us.

So yes, they seem to have a great show and are probably going to keep trending upward, but it's way early to be making those kinds of statements. If they jump Vanguard, Bluecoats, AND Cadets, I will quit this site and eat my own two feet. I think they have a shot at Vanguard comparing the two on face value, but until they seriously ramp up visual design and cleanliness and become a caption contender somewhere and not 6th or so across the board, it's going to take more than one or two good seasons to break into that upper echelon.

That's also assuming no one behind them improves drastically.

Have absolutely loved BK the past two years, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.......

I know one corps behind them that will improve drastically from last year....

We'll make sure to tell William Shakespeare you disapprove of his grammar.

seance-contact.jpg

To be fair, it is an awkward title and doesn't sit well with modern ears. It is, however, what Shakespeare penned.

I'm sure the show will be fantastic based on how well they do everything.