2016 Prediction Thread

It's pretty funny how many are leaving Crossmen out of the top 12; they have have their strongest corps EVER this summer

Going to be an interesting year!! :)

It's pretty funny how many are leaving Crossmen out of the top 12; they have have their strongest corps EVER this summer

The Troopers just might have their best brass line in years too from what I'm hearing. Whether Corps move up, down, or sideways from their last season's finish however, like most years now, its primarily going to come down to the quality of their guards and their visuals for all of'em.

To be fair I hear that from a lot of people about a lot of corps every year, not saying it's false, but I'll believe it when I see it on the field.

• Like 3

I'm not holding my breath for that one. As other have said, I'll believe it when I see it.

To be fair I hear that from a lot of people about a lot of corps every year, not saying it's false, but I'll believe it when I see it on the field.

Its true. Just about every fan and/ or Alum of every Corps in the offseason has their Corps moving up this season. And in some cases, 4-7 placement positions from last season ( lol!). We get this from the honks every year here on DCP and elsewhere.

• Like 1

To be fair, it is their spot to lose. 2012, 2014, and 2015.

1.Crown

2/3.Cadets,BD

4.PR

5.BC

6.SCV

7.Madison Scouts

8.BK

9.BS

10.Cavis

11.Troopers

12.BAC

From what I have heard so far this is my best guess... or maybe wishful thinking lol

I like this better than my own

I like this better than my own

I'd actually love to see PR make 4th. Hell, I'd like to see them even higher.