2016 Prediction Thread

I completely agree with just about everything you say here. I only put 2015's 2nd BluRay into the player for Madison. I think my point of disagreement is with BK. I predict they move up a spot while SCV drops a notch. Then I have Madison, Cavies, BAC, and Blue Stars fighting for position, Phantom dropping, and Crossmen and Troopers slugging it out for that 12th spot. Academy might be a wild card, but I think Colts are dropping, too.

I agree. I have thoughts about where BK will end up, but I feel like a lot of their fan base thinks they are completely done competing with the corps they beat last year. They could be in 2016, but I think assuming 100% sets them up for dissapointment if anything happens.

• Like 3

I agree. I have thoughts about where BK will end up, but I feel like a lot of their fan base thinks they are completely done competing with the corps they beat last year. They could be in 2016, but I think assuming 100% sets them up for dissapointment if anything happens.

I have it as:

The gap between SCV and BK closes, but because SCV goes the wrong way. And a gap between them and the top 4 open up.

Other corps might move back up and contend with them, but it's not because they slide back.

• Like 1

I think the Cadets were plenty emotional in 2013. Their performance definitely moved me when I saw them in Allentown.

It was musically masterful BUT shows need more than that. They need meaning, playful development of the theme and then a resolution. No Cadets show has had that since 2011. They're working hard on this with 2016 show. Edited by Tobias

I do agree with the premise that if one's favorite Corps is to move up from last season with a placement or 2, they must have a better Show Design AND be better across the board in marcher talent. Thats because if your favorite Corps is as good as last season, they just might find themselves moving down a placement or 2. Its not good enough to be as good as last season, imo.

• Like 1

Oh I don't assume BK moving up is a sure thing at all, and they certainly are not done competing with the corps they beat last year, but I like the reports, snippets and concept of the show.

It's like watching the team that made the playoffs for the first time in years and the fans say superbowl the next year. As a Lions fan I can say you can be very disappointed 😅

Sweet, another Lions fan!

You have the high hopes for your team and then they fall apart lol

I stopped having high hopes a while ago

So saying they have more auditionees than BD or cadets then they should win a championship? That could be 900 high school kids with no corps experience compared to a group with say 300 auditionees with 200 in college and experience. I myself like markworths writing but can't stand their visual package. Could see them dropping.

Oh you again. Do me a favor and stop corps blocking everything I say about my corps. I hated your opinions last year. Thanks