2016 Prediction Thread

, we Crownies are perfectly happy to see predictions where Crown is listed out of the medals.

...... yup...about as" perfectly happy " as Clemson football fans are to read 5th place ACC football predictions.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I saw ensemble Sunday and no garbage at all. I think they will surprise the naysayers and the old dinosaurs

First positive thing I've seen on here about my corps. Thanks for your input. I hope for the best always

I am a little biased as my kid is aging out this year. But I always try to be fair. I see positive here. I might be the only person talking about Crossmen who has actually seen and heard what they are bringing. When all is gone...

• Like 1

nope -- even more than that! after all, most of those predictions just don't come true: -)

I'd be surprised if* Crown gets lower than 2nd, and I think they way ahead of the top 4 corps that I've seen, heard, or seen and heard.

* Proof reading after the fact.

Edited by jjeffeory

I'd be surprised is Crown gets lower than 2nd, and I think they way ahead of the top 4 corps that I've seen, heard, or seen and heard.

And what makes you say such a thing, wishful homer thinking?

No different from saying BD is guaranteed top 2 due to not dropping to 3rd since over a decade ago.

Edited by 20XXMM

They're doing a really good job of being super secretive this off season.

They are like this every year... The sad life of being an SCV homer...

Anyways, I'm going to have to do a prediction soon... I think i'll submit mine on June 22nd.

• Like 1

No different from saying BD is guaranteed top 2 due to not dropping to 3rd since over a decade ago.

He is not a homer for anyone. One of the more balanced, fair people that post on here.

• Like 1

:tounge2: No, read my post to see what makes me say such a thing.

I'm not a Crown homer, but I've been around the activity enough to know enough not to place them that low with the quality that they're at now relative to the other top 4 from last year. No idea about SCV though or other corps lower placing corps though.

I think this is going to be one of those banner years, which doesn't happen every year.

Edited by jjeffeory

It absolutely is a prediction. Using data to project results of a future event? Sounds like prediction to me.

Not when you wait for half a seasons results to be in. Things can be pretty baked by then. Go out on a limb and predict now.