Wildwood Predictions - Yeah Buoy!

You'd think there wasn't a big drum corps show about to happen with the deafening silence on here about it. I know, some get a little testy (huh huh!) about prediction threads, but my theory is, SO WHAT? Here goes.....

Buccs 81.0

Fusion 77.9

Cabs 77.7

Bush 72.7

Hurcs 69.0

Go ahead & bunch up yer panties, then, once you calm down a bit, post your own!

• Like 1

You'd think there wasn't a big drum corps show about to happen with the deafening silence on here about it. I know, some get a little testy (huh huh!) about prediction threads, but my theory is, SO WHAT? Here goes.....

Buccs 81.0

Fusion 77.9

Cabs 77.7

Bush 72.7

Hurcs 69.0

Go ahead & bunch up yer panties, then, once you calm down a bit, post your own!

I like your post, but I think Hurcs and Bush will be further apart and Fusion will not overtake Cabs this early. I think Cabs will be close to Bucs early season (maybe throughout). I think Fusion solidifies its spot in the top four this year.

• Like 1

Me thinks it will be a close one for first through fourth, with the fifth place corps out to a bit of a slower start than the rest.

Bucs 80.0

Cabs 79.2

Fusion 78.8

Bush 77.2

Hurcs 69.9

Cabs Alumni - Babies Beware

Everyone tells me the Bucs are the best they've been in years. Reportedly, Cabs are also look'in great. Fusion is ready to charge and Bush seems to have found itself. I expect Hurcs to be a slow-starter, but don't really know why I feel that way. So, I'll second what oldephard said.

This, from another 'oldephard."

>>>Me thinks it will be a close one for first through fourth, with the fifth place corps out to a bit of a slower start than the rest.<<<

Interesting comment ... I'm just curious to the "slower" start reference ... I saw them perform a full show last week ... is everyone else that much more "ready" for the first show?

Thanks

Kelly's 99.9

Kohr's Bros 99.9

Mack's Pizza 99.9

Buccaneers 79.9

Caballeros 79.5

Bushwackers 77.8

Fusion Core 77.2

Hurricanes 69.2

I predict the Cape May Fish Market also will score close to that top 3. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring

The question will be whether the Hurcs have mastered the intircacies of West-Coast style jazz quickly or not. It is very, very possible to learn them quickly if everyone buys into it and works hard at it with top-end instruction, this I know. :cool:

I think the scores are a little high for the top score, more like about 76 to 77 for the high scores.

BUCS. 78.4

Cabs. 77.7

Fusion 77.2

Bush. 76.3

Hurts. 76.1

But it not impossible to go higher, as the Bucs did back in 2010.

I guess will see Saturday night.