Troopers/Madison Preview LIVE Discussion

Gooooooood afternoon drum corps fans!

It's a gorgeous day here where I am, and a beautiful day to celebrate the first live webcast of the 2015 season!

I've been so incredibly distracted by my excitement for tonight's events, that I decided to kick off this thread a little early and start some pre-show discussion.

Here's tonight's schedule:

The video feed starts at 7:30 EST

Troopers will perform at 8:20 EST

Madison Scouts will perform at 8:37 EST

Combined hornline encore at 9:00 EST

Not sure what pre-show stuff they've got planned before Troop.

What are your expectations for tonight? Which show are you looking forward to the most? (I think my answer is obvious).

Anyways, grab a hot dog, crank up your speakers, and lets get ready to watch some drum corps!

Edited by TroopAlum12
  • Like 3

Gooooooood afternoon drum corps fans!

It's a gorgeous day here where I am, and a beautiful day to celebrate the first live webcast of the 2015 season!

I've been so incredibly distracted by my excitement for tonight's events, that I decided to kick off this thread a little early and start some pre-show discussion.

Here's tonight's schedule:

The video feed starts at 7:30 EST

Troopers will perform at 8:20 EST

Can't find if Madison is going on before or after Troop, or what will be taking place from 7:30-8 if its not the Scouts.

What are your expectations for tonight? Which show are you looking forward to the most? (I think my answer is obvious).

Anyways, grab a hot dog, crank up your speakers, and lets get ready to watch some drum corps!

Well done intro and pre-show. Grapped our attention immediately. Focus secured and presented with a nice modulation of emotion, energy, and enthusiasm.

A bit of momentary deflection in the performer's confidence level but a nice recovery with total audience engagement by involving them in the dialogue with the soli.

Opening salvo, not too percussive, but allowing a pleasant melody and lyricism leaves us hungry for more. Looking for a wonderful performance and season. Good luck T.A.12!

(Just dusting off my mic and tape recorder for appropriate DCP adjudication, ha, ha.)

• Like 3

I'm very much looking forward to tonite's performances from both these Corps. Troop looked good on some of the clips from the Indy parade, and Madison has a new brass arranger, but one with lots of experience and pedigree under his belt. 'Looking forward to the broadcast, TroopAlum12 !

Troop then Madison:

Troopers facebook:

TROOPERS GATE - 8:00pm EST

TROOPERS PERFORM - 8:20pm EST

2025 (8:25) Gate

2037 (8:37) Step Off

2100 (9:00) Brass Encore
  • Like 1

According to sources, the program for the show has been altered from its usual format....

INT will be appearing in the 7:30-8:00 time slot. :ninja:

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

How do I find this free preview tonight on the DCI website??

How do I find this free preview tonight on the DCI website??

http://www.dci.org/mediaPortal/player.dbml?db_oem_id=33500

There is both a high cam and multi-cam option that you can select from the side menu.

Edited by TroopAlum12