Breaking News: Glassmen Return to WGI, ask for donations.

It is.

However in the CH 7 they essentially surrender the property and lien holders can foreclose or obtain possession of it to help pay back the debt. I don't think they had an actual mortgage lender at this point so the court is probably trying to do something with it to sell and pay back the creditors.

It would be a hard sell in that location unless a neighbor wanted to buy it cheap, level it to the ground and add it to the existing farmland surrounding it.

The court seems content to lease it continuously for $4000/month for now, which is totally fine if someone is willing to rent it for that.

The glassmen have officially raised $4371 in 2 days! I'm hoping that the goal is met plus more. I've made my pledge today so please pledge if you haven't. Even a $5 pledge is something thanks everyone.

• Like 1

The Glassmen have met their goal and are now pushing for a stretch goal!

Check out their Kickstarter for more and donate if you can!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/780196925/glassmen-winterguardthe-first-step-back

• 2 weeks later...

the question is location of practice. Michigan has had several guards fold so if they can get toledo or a little north and recruit Michigan they have a chance. If you followed wgi Ancora was a Detroit area based group that did well in IO but isn't fielding. Maybe a strong IO year will do the trick.

Agree!

Please Glassmen organizers: get some more definitive info out there soon. Location of practices and practice schedules/travel expectations will be critical for college students who might consider your winterguard. Ohio has competitive winter guards (notably Onyx in Dayton, Pheonix in Toledo, Juxtapositon in Central Ohio, Artistry in Blue in Akron/Canton, Pride of Cincinnati) but they'd welcome another option.

Agree!

Please Glassmen organizers: get some more definitive info out there soon. Location of practices and practice schedules/travel expectations will be critical for college students who might consider your winterguard. Ohio has competitive winter guards (notably Onyx in Dayton, Pheonix in Toledo, Juxtapositon in Central Ohio, Artistry in Blue in Akron/Canton, Pride of Cincinnati) but they'd welcome another option.

I found out that they will be in Indiana

• 2 weeks later...

Kickstarter raised $9,117.

And how much were they hoping to raise with this drive?