Getting Loony in Louisville

So score gaps don't really matter to you? That's OK, we can agree to disagree here.

Score gaps matter when you have full panels and the same corps competing. Two less corps between the Cavaliers and Cadets, and no drum judge and a slight reduction in gap means something? Not really.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 4

Was she the judge that people were calling the fashion police for last summer? :laugh:

I remember last year when I marched there was a female brass judge wearing a skirt and denim jacket on the field at the LaCrosse regional. This might be her. I'm not sure though

Nicely done cavies!! Close that gap!

This cant be said enough. More people on this freaking forum need to say this. The cavaliers need all the help they can get this year cause they be playing this game on expert difficulty while corps like cadets play on easy difficulty and the blue devils probably got the cheat codes.

This cant be said enough. More people on this freaking forum need to say this. The cavaliers need all the help they can get this year cause they be playing this game on expert difficulty while corps like cadets play on easy difficulty and the blue devils probably got the cheat codes.

Can you please elaborate on what cheat codes BD probaly has?

"Oh....the humanity...THE HUMANITY......"......

Haha, ok. The cheat codes one cracked me up! Pretty funny.

Cadets show is pretty difficult too though.

I remember when it was the Cadets who started out really REALLY slow out of the gate and then would see big score gains near the end of the season. I believe that this is what's going to happen to The Cavies this year. Something like 2010 wouldn't hurt my feelings at all...

• Like 1

Well I can't quite say they are marching easy shows haha! But I am a Cavies fan no doubt! I think their show has sooooo much potential this year. Gut feeling!

Can you please elaborate on what cheat codes BD probaly has?

I can't really tell if you think there's actually drum corps cheat codes or not.
  • Like 4

Well I can't quite say they are marching easy shows haha! But I am a Cavies fan no doubt! I think their show has sooooo much potential this year. Gut feeling!

I totally agree. Huge potential.