2015 Rankings (by most recent score)

Well, to be fair, Govies also only had a reduced panel, so they did not get an accurate read either. Class A will remain a mystery for a little while longer. The only thing we know for sure is that Alliance's score is a legit DCA score.

I would suggest Larry P (Hi Larry!!) wasn't talking about panel size, more-so sheets (in relation to criteria, etc.) if you read his statement clearly. In short, it's like looking at a line of cars in a parking lot---yes they are all parked neat and tidy, but they all came to that spot potentially using a different route (i.e. criteria)

Edited by bill

Bos, While your busy being fair, so was the C.T. and Kilt panel reduced.

A little while longer? DCA weekend is 4 weeks after DCI.

I am glad class A is back up to 7, and the Open class looks (from a distance) really good. 5th place in A and 11th place in open are going to be some pretty (darn) good corps.

Maybe I am reading into the tones of some posts, but my comment regarding the Govies was simply to say that none of the scores other than Alliance can be treated as 100% accurate since they are the only ones who have had a DCA score. This is not a statement of who is better or not, just a simple observation.

... to be fair.

I think the Alliance score also should be taken likely. They were performing in rain after a 2 hour rain delay in a gym. So I am quite sure that if they perform in better weather with a good opportunity to warm up before performing their score will improve quite a bit.

Yes Bos, you are, your statement was panel size and I simply pointed out CT and Kilts was also a smaller panel. (and dci sheets)

Like I said I instruct Govs and Kilts. (win/win) :smile:

Also, CT is now my 3rd favorite Class A corps. Sorry guys, down graded from 2nd since Kilts moved to A.

After all, as far as competition goes, nothing really matters except head to head.

All else is just fun with numbers. (kudos Spandy).

Rank - Latest Score - Date and Location of Latest Score (Change from, and date of previous score)

Open Class:

7 - 65.95** - Kidsgrove Scouts - 6/14 Featherstone England

*score from a DCI show

**score from a DCUK/DCE show

7 th place. Imagine that. :)

Maybe I am reading into the tones of some posts, but my comment regarding the Govies was simply to say that none of the scores other than Alliance can be treated as 100% accurate since they are the only ones who have had a DCA score. This is not a statement of who is better or not, just a simple observation.

... to be fair.

According to some on here the score Cinn.Trad. got . A ==== 32.40 is a "number reflects how the corps ,et the criteria on the sheets, that the judges did their jobs. It's likely that they were judged on DCI sheets, which means they were on the World Class linear, and as such the score sounds legit."

So the score you get is the score you are stuck with. It MAY or NOT be a accurate reflection of where your corps is at. But some belive that they are.

Next week-end on the 4th of July Cadet2 enter the picture.the following week-end Sunrisers enter at the Gran Prix ,One week later the Skyliners so by mid July we should know pretty much where they stand .Got a long wait to see where Minn.Brass will fit in there first shows the 21 of August .

Edited by Florida Sun

According to some on here the score Cinn.Trad. got . A ==== 32.40 is a "number reflects how the corps ,et the criteria on the sheets, that the judges did their jobs. It's likely that they were judged on DCI sheets, which means they were on the World Class linear, and as such the score sounds legit."

So the score you get is the score you are stuck with. It MAY or NOT be a accurate reflection of where your corps is at. But some belive that they are.

Pull up the DCA corps recaps on the dci page. Those are DCA recaps not dci

• Like 2

But: If some of those "cars" are missing bumpers, tail lights or other essential parts, they're not going to command as much money as those that have all their parts firmly in place. Want a higher score? Arrive in the parking lot with all your parts and you'll get a higher score. Problem solved. :)

• Like 4