2015 Rankings (by most recent score)

What DCA shows are being offered this year by Fan Network ? Just checked only thing being offered so far is DCA prelims

Edited by Florida Sun

Heh,

>>>The down side and corollary to that belief is I won't be seeing them for quite awhile because of that- and I've always enjoyed them greatly.<<<

So ... why not stop in on one of their rehearsals ... in your neighborhood - no?

:-)

Heh, if I had the money to burn, I'd go out to Racine, check out the Johnson Wax building, then go check out the Kiltie Klassic, but it's way far, serious money kind of thing.

>>>The down side and corollary to that belief is I won't be seeing them for quite awhile because of that- and I've always enjoyed them greatly.<<<

So ... why not stop in on one of their rehearsals ... in your neighborhood - no?

:-)

MBI?

I don't think they are in W's neighborhood.

By several states. LOL.

>>>MBI?

By several states. LOL.<<<

My bad ... I thought he was talking about C2 ...

:doh:

• Like 1

>>>I have a feeling I'd be P.N.G. there to be honest.<<<

PNG? ... persona non grata? ... is that what PNG means? (I'm not up on TXT msg lingo) ... you?

Hard to believe with all the show analysis insight you bring to the table here ...

:confused:

Edited by ajlisko

>>>MBI?

By several states. LOL.<<<

My bad ... I thought he was talking about C2 ...

:doh:

Cosmically speaking, MBI is in his neighborhood...

• Like 1

PNG? ... persona non grata? ... is that what PNG means? (I'm not up on TXT msg lingo) ... you?

Hard to believe with all the show analysis insight you bring to the table here ...

PNG... wasn't that the name of an electric utility company in NJ??? LOL

• Like 2

>>>I have a feeling I'd be P.N.G. there to be honest.<<<

I made that up, but yes. :satisfied:

Went to a Cadets rehearsal in the mid-90's to deliver a care package of ice cold Cokes and some froze up candy bars to a former student performing with them and for some of his friends, but I think today, I'm a "so wouldn't fit in around that scene" individual.

I get incredibly antsy, bored, and or frustrated during a practice unless I'm actively involved in it teaching or performing. I also get in the back of my mind that there could be somewhere or something I could be doing in a cooler place that would be more enjoyable. I already work in a hot and nasty situation during this time of the year and really don't care to extend it to my free time unless I'm teaching someone, which I greatly enjoy doing.