Live from Wildwood

I'm a Bucs homer admittedly, but it is not a convincing spread. To say it's not catchable, Cabs proved that wrong last year. It's early season, and I LOVE the Bucs show, and Cabs show has a LOT of really good moments. It's going to be a great year for DCA. Maybe my next show I'll write a review, but people, get to a show. You will be entertained.

I get it ... I really do.

Reading won all captions. Because of this I have to say that it is a convincing spread.

Looking forward to your future review.

AoE

It was a 4 person panel. Get the rest in there, who knows?

• Like 3

>>>4 person panel? Really?<<<

So ... who judges what with a 4-person panel? ... Do captions get doubled up, dropped or given full credit? ... Are the WW recaps posted anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

:-)

Jeff is correct. Wildwood and next week's Bridgeport show are using a four-judge panel. Two effect and two ensemble judges. There are no performance judges at all. As far as I can tell (I'll need to look closer at the recap, only got a quick glance last night), each judge accounted for 25% of the score, which increased the value of a tenth and made spreads larger than they would otherwise have been with the standard system.

I believe we are back on the full panel system by July Fourth weekend.

• Like 1

Why in the world are there only 4 judges for the first 2 weeks? Both shows do pretty well for attendance, so they can afford to bring everyone in.

• Like 3

Why in the world are there only 4 judges for the first 2 weeks? Both shows do pretty well for attendance, so they can afford to bring everyone in.

I dunno, man, I just teach brass. The answer to that is way above my pay grade. :)

• Like 2

,how long since Hurcs beat Bush ,can't remember.

Last year....Hurcs beat Bush at Barnum, Gran Prix and Kingston.....Bush bested Hurcs in Scranton, Fanfare and at the Championships......should be an interesting year!