Moonlight Classic, Sacramento 6/21

They (BK) are in the same boat as last year. Focusing on quality not quantity... Rest assured the staff has a timetable... Great show by them, gonna be a super summer

• Like 1

Looking forward to the show. For those of you that might remember, this is the infamous show that used to be held in Stockton. It was moved to Sacramento when the University of the Pacific decided to tear down it's unused football stadium. The first year it was in Sacramento, it was held at Sacramento State where the school didn't have anyone on staff that could turn on the lights, so the show was cancelled. It was a huge cluster#### and embarrasing. Last year, it moved to Sacramento City College. The stadium is nicer in many ways, and there is more of a "festival" atmosphere with food trucks, vendors, etc...

It is a beautiful Northern California day, but the wind is MIGHTY. Expect some messy guards if it keeps up.

Curious that Blue Knights are going on last. Not good or bad in my opinion, just interesting.

That show in Stockton was always ridiculously hot. My memories of performing there are of seeing members from various corps being treated by EMS afterwards for heat related issues after performing. Glad it's somewhere a little more forgiving.

Anyone DCPing/tweeting/instagraming/periscoping tonight?

Edited by loopin' froot loops

That show in Stockton was always ridiculously hot. My memories of performing there are of seeing members from various corps being treated by EMS afterwards for heat related issues after performing. Glad it's somewhere a little more forgiving.

Anyone DCPing/tweeting/instagraming/periscoping tonight?

Haven't noticed anyone Periscoping yet

Does BK get penalized for the show not being done or is that a July thing?

It definitely hurts their scores but i dont believe their are assessed a penalty.

Does BK get penalized for the show not being done or is that a July thing?

How much of the show was put on the field?

3 mvts

Closer left