DCI Live! 2015 Status and Assistance

iPad and Apple TV will not work for several weeks as per DCI. *sigh*

OP Updated, thank you!

• Like 1

Left and right channels are currently reversed for the Boston broadcast. I have use JUST headphones with my macbook and my HDMI in to my Denon surround and both are reversed. This is the second time this has happened...it happened with the free preview.

Talked to DCI support and they said it is all good on their end. Odd.

Firefox works much better than Chrome on a Macbook Pro for me. 720p with very smooth video.

Used safari last week for Muncie. Not a single issue. Only one freeze i had to refresh the page a couple times to get out of

This product sucks. If there was a DVR feature it would make it bearable. But going up my night to watch a choppy broadcast is not fun.

This product sucks. If there was a DVR feature it would make it bearable. But going up my night to watch a choppy broadcast is not fun.

Please read the OP. Please take your complaints to the fan network 2015 thread, as that is a more suitable location to express your views on the matter. Edited by Clutchtow

dci.org app was the only way I could watch this on my TV. Desktop/laptop is great, but I want it on the surround sound and big screen. once the chat guy told me the app was on iTunes, I downloaded it and stopped cursing DCI's name :)

• Like 1