Lots O'Fun in O'Fallon - June 23

1 The Cadets 76.100
2 The Cavaliers 71.400
3 Crossmen 65.400
4 Spirit of Atlanta 62.400
5 Colts 60.900
6 Pioneer 51.400

Spirit with a 5.2 point jump. Hard start for Pio.

Over 5 pt jump for Spirit! Where did that come from?

• Like 1

What? 51? That stinks. I mean I will always support Pio, ALWAYS! But, man, I'm so sick and tired of them being bottom feeders when it comes to scores. I love the organization. I love what they do and how they do it. I love that they are not all about placement, but more about education and opportunity. I'm not expecting them to come out and be scoring 70s in their first show, but ####. Every year for the past 15 + years, they just stay at the bottom. I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist either. Plus, I know those kids are busting their butts, just like every other group. I guess I would just like the results to match the hype once.

Whatever. Go Pioneer! Better Everyday!

• Like 2

With cavies breaking 70 here and BK/phantom right there last night. 6-8 will be as tight as ever (maybe)

I wouldn't put it past any one...or two...of those three corps to break away from the others and I wouldn't put it past Madison and Blue Stars to join that fight for the middle.

• Like 2

Remember 3 days ago when we were talking about scores being low and new everyone is jumping lol. How is it bad for PIO? They started later than everyone and they came out with a 51 which I think is a good start. That's only a couple points lower than a fee other corps that had 5 pt jumps in the last 2 shows.