Lots O'Fun in O'Fallon - June 23

What do you say we do it all again tomorrow night? Every corps in O'Fallon heading over to Evansville, IN for Drums on the Ohio. They will be joined by the Racine Scouts. The Cadets will stay in my high school Evansville North the next 2 days. My New Jerseyan son marches with them on mellophone and this is surreal to me that they picked North HS of all places to live. Would paste a photo but can't figure it out. Thanks for the bizarre brass photos M. Boo!

• Like 2

One more.9355e22d2d41ae822da6897cfe18909b.jpg

Ah, the wonderful old valve-rotor G contra-basses. Who needs 14 B-flat tubas when you could have six of these babies!

What do you say we do it all again tomorrow night? Every corps in O'Fallon heading over to Evansville, IN for Drums on the Ohio. They will be joined by the Racine Scouts. The Cadets will stay in my high school Evansville North the next 2 days. My New Jerseyan son marches with them on mellophone and this is surreal to me that they picked North HS of all places to live. Would paste a photo but can't figure it out. Thanks for the bizarre brass photos M. Boo!

Pass along that I love and miss the Rocky Point episodes but know wifi is scarce.

• Like 1

You and me both, drummer girl. Rocky has had wifi but not enough to get the uploads in the allotted time. Wish he could sneak over to my brother's house in Evansville and just load them all in tomorrow. My son is not much of a video hog so he lets the veterans do their thing and he smiles for the camera. When they line up for 2 rows in the 10 yard interval he is the first person in the right row.

• Like 2

You and me both, drummer girl. Rocky has had wifi but not enough to get the uploads in the allotted time. Wish he could sneak over to my brother's house in Evansville and just load them all in tomorrow. My son is not much of a video hog so he lets the veterans do their thing and he smiles for the camera. When they line up for 2 rows in the 10 yard interval he is the first person in the right row.

Will look for him next time I get a chance to watch the show or see photos!

• Like 1

Given that line this year, he is obviously very talented. Good DNA, right?

Thanks for sharing him with all of us to hear such great music with super marching.

We know the sacrifices parents make financially for their kids for drum corps; sometimes we forget to say thank you for the emotional sacrifices they make too.

You should be rightly proud.

• Like 1

I would give my right half of my body to meet your mellophone player. They're awesome this year.

• Like 1

My heartiest congratulations to both you and your accomplished son, cadet_mellos.

• Like 1

I would like to see some feedback on Pioneer. The source music is epic and I would luv to hear some commentary about their show from people that were actually there.

Anyone????

I would like to see some feedback on Pioneer. The source music is epic and I would luv to hear some commentary about their show from people that were actually there.

Anyone????

Unfortunately I live on the east coast. :unhappy:

• Like 1