Enjoyable Evening in Evansville...

Anyone know what's being judged? If brass isn't and percussion is, I could see a pretty big score jump for Pioneer considering how much of that spread was due to their low brass score last night. Colts vs. Spirit should be interesting again, both around 3 - 4 behind Crossmen I suppose. Cavaliers stuck in the middle, Cadets on top. My prediction:

1) The Cadets - 76.55

2) The Cavaliers - 72.05

3) Crossmen - 66.55

4) Spirit of Atlanta - 63.25

5) Colts - 62.05

6) Pioneer - 53.95

1) The Cadets - 75.00

2) The Cavaliers - 72.50

3) Crossmen - 67.50

4) Spirit of Atlanta - 62.50

5) Colts - 60.80

6) Pioneer - 51.90

Now there's a great show theme for next season: "The Fifth Estate: The People React"

Music from Newsies, MediaPlay, some of the Robert Redford films where he is a reporter, etc.

Definitely includes a rebellion scene, an idealistic ballad of a reporter claiming "I'm only seeking to tell the truth"

and a closer that leaves one questioning and wanting more...

3 point spread between Cavies and Cadets seems a bit small given what has been happening of late.

Yup. I hope Cavies do well this year especially since I really like their show, but they're still dirty. And since they've had a lot of shows lately, I don't think they've had much time to get it cleaned up.

I'll be there tonight. Stop by to say hi. I'll be wearing my old LE jacket. Don't judge, we all earned the right to wear em. :tounge2:

I'll be there tonight. Stop by to say hi. I'll be wearing my old LE jacket. Don't judge, we all earned the right to wear em. :tounge2:

Even if it IS 87 degrees and 50% humidity out! :cool:

Have fun.

Cooler than normal around here.

Cooler than normal around here.

Oh I know. You've got me beat by 110 miles to the south. We finally stayed in the 70's today. Wish I could make it down.