Enjoyable Evening in Evansville...

Are all corps on the same sheets or is Racine going to be evaluated using Open class sheets?

BITD we liked it when we all were on the same sheets so we could see how we compared to the big corps.

They're all on the same sheets, started up last year again.

Pretty cool that the oldest drum corps, and the other oldest competing drum corps, are both in the show tonite with all those other noobies.

Talking about cool, temps will drop slightly. But the humidity is rising and may be a factor.

Changed my mind about the jacket. After 24 years, it is no longer white even after a cycle in the washing machine. White t shirt and black Chucks.

Now there's a great show theme for next season: "The Fifth Estate: The People React"

Music from Newsies, MediaPlay, some of the Robert Redford films where he is a reporter, etc.

Definitely includes a rebellion scene, an idealistic ballad of a reporter claiming "I'm only seeking to tell the truth"

and a closer that leaves one questioning and wanting more...

Wouldn't that be the fourth estate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Estate

Yup. I hope Cavies do well this year especially since I really like their show, but they're still dirty. And since they've had a lot of shows lately, I don't think they've had much time to get it cleaned up.

Oh Cavies are gonna be great. I'm excited for them this year.