Steeling the Show in Pittsburgh - June 24

Recap and scores up on DCI.org. BAC pulls ahead of the Troopers.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

I hope no ones head explodes because Blue Stars passed up Scouts tonight.....

Some will.

I hope no ones head explodes because Blue Stars passed up Scouts tonight.....

I don't see why they would. I always hear that the Scouts don't give a crap about scores and placements. They just do it for the entertainment of the fans. At least that's what some Scouts fans say.........till scores and placements are announced lol.

• Like 5

I don't see why they would. I always hear that the Scouts don't give a crap about scores and placements. They just do it for the entertainment of the fans. At least that's what some Scouts fans say.........till scores and placements are announced lol.

And of course the flip side of this are the Corps that tell us they don't really care if the fans like their artsy fartsy show creation, then they and their acolytes get a case of the vapors when national fans later tell that Corps their show was a yawner, or weird, or what have you. So ya, I suppose there can be hypocrisy evident from time to time with what is said, and then how it really gets real.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

And of course the flip side of this are the Corps that tell us they don't really care if the fans like their artsy fartsy show creation, then they and their acolytes get a case of the vapors when national fans later tell that Corps their show was a yawner, or weird, or what have you. So ya, I suppose there can be hypocrisy evident from time to time with what is said, and then how it really gets real.

Can't argue with anything you said. Very true.

• Like 1