Making Moves in Muncie - June 26

Those who were able to witness all of this live were part of a DCI event that will be talked about for a very long time. If only a DVD would be marketed! I've been kicking around this activity for 50 years, this event was really something special.

Glad to see both Madison and Cavaliers will be just fine.

Thank you Cadets and Crown for doing the youth stuff you do! Thank you!

Cadets, Crown...do the youth stuff. BD does the youth stuff. BK does the youth stuff.

I'm guessing most of the Corps do the youth stuff.

Thank you to ALL the Corps.

Those who were able to witness all of this live were part of a DCI event that will be talked about for a very long time. If only a DVD would be marketed! I've been kicking around this activity for 50 years, this event was really something special.

High marks to DCI, Ball State and the local show organizers for pulling this one off. It would have been very easy to just cancel the show. Instead they created a unique and memorable event.

In fact, DCI should consider doing it again. Have an indoor concert mid season, and stream it for free. Might be good marketing and I know the fans would love it.

Yes!, this turned out probably better than anyone could have hoped for in most all regards. I loved the youth education emphasis that this took on tonight.

Bravo Dan Potter for improvising ALL of that!

Bravo to each group.

And the education to all of us . . .

This is who comes to play in DCI in 2015. Amazing talent (not that the instriuction isn't stellar).

The current and probable placement order was on display tonight, without electronics, without pit, without visual.

No, Bluecoats are not using electronics to hide any lack of talent (Wow!). Neither are Cadets, Crown, Cavies, Madison, Blue

Stars, or Crossmen.

That was way more fun than I expected it to be.

Bravo to all who scrambled to make it happen.

Edited by tigger2
  • Like 1

Roll Tide to that

• Like 1