Southern Show in NC

Hey Dan ,nice first showing ,scored with out penatlies.74.05 not bad guy not bad at all. Good luck with the season .72.25 pen, All the corps at that show ended up with penatlies , reason why .What where they for ?

If I am not mistaken, Alliance's and our penalties were for being under time. I think Gold had a boundary infraction. I am not sure if they had a time penalty or not. I kind of doubt it. They seemed to be finished with their show.

Dan

• Like 2

Looks like a solid start for all three DCA South corps. Congratulations to all!!!

If I am not mistaken, Alliance's and our penalties were for being under time. I think Gold had a boundary infraction. I am not sure if they had a time penalty or not. I kind of doubt it. They seemed to be finished with their show.

Dan

Dan is correct, there was a boundary violation in the show for Carolina Gold. The show was presented in its entirety.

Hey Camel Lips, what's the deal? Jippin' us out of a point. It was a 72.25 with 1.8 in penalties.

Geez...just can't get good help anymore! ;)

Dan

Dan. That was a cut and paste DIRECTLY from www.dcacorps.org. It seems it has since been corrected.

Dan. That was a cut and paste DIRECTLY from www.dcacorps.org. It seems it has since been corrected.

Just another example of the liberal drive by media distorting the facts to suit their political agenda.

Oh wait, sorry. For a minute there I thought I was on Facebook!

No worries Ed. In the end, it really doesn't matter 'till we get to Rochester. It's all good. Hope everyone's seasons are off to a positive start. Can't wait to see everyone in my old hometown over the Labor Day weekend!

Dan

• Like 2

<Sigh> I really miss my DCA South family :sad: I am happy to see that the flame forges on!

<Sigh> I really miss my DCA South family :sad: I am happy to see that the flame forges on!

We miss you too JJ. The show wasn't the same without some Sunshine State representation. Hopefully you guys can fix that soon!

Dan

• Like 1

No idea about Shenandoah. Heat Wave is back...as a DCI Open Class Corps. It appears that this iteration of HW (DCI) is taking a different direction from HW of Orlando. (DCA)

I do miss Sun Devils,such a great show and then poof .hope to see them back soon .