Crossmen - San Antonio, TX (8:30)

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA (7:54)

Troopers - Casper, WY (7:36)

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA (7:18)

Open Class

Legends - Kalamazoo, MI (7:00)

Judges TBA.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Lots of good stuff to see tonight. How big of a jump will crown make, how close will the cadets be to 80, crossmen-boston-troopers are competitive with each other.

Think crown will debut any changes in the show tonight?

They've had almost a week off. I would think they put some changes in the show..
  • Like 1

I am pretty sure Crown will have their changes implemented in the show tonight.

I think Cadets will be close to 80 but won't break the 80 barrier......but for all of you out there I have seen the Cadets show three times now and their show is very difficult and when they finally clean it up it will be the year of GOLD! This is the year my friends wait and watch!

Oh one other thing to mention the Cadets drum line is nothing but spectacular If you get a chance check them out.....

Edited by cadets54
  • Like 3

Crown had a very clean 1st show back in Indy. Was not expecting it to look that polished from the get go but they have the system down and the right people to get it done right. I watched that in the cinema event and honestly thought they won the whole show. I suspect they awarded some extra points to the Cadets on degree of difficulty but as a novice I'll take the judges ruling on it (worked out in my sons favor this time). The Crown have done a masterful job at the artistic interpretation of going to hell. Much more pleasant to watch than to experience the real lake of fire! Whatever they introduce in Bowling Green, I suspect it will be well practiced and ready for primetime. And everyone is blown away by the power of their horn line. They have a lot more tubas than the Cadets and they get a lot of sound per instrument as well. By the way, one of the greatest French horn soloists is a professor at Bowling Green State U. Andrew Pelletier - he is phenomenal and my son considered studying there; we even made the haul out from NJ for a visit and private lesson. Campus was first rate especially the performing arts center and the new gym rec center.

I am pretty sure Crown will have their changes implemented in the show tonight.

I think Cadets will be close to 80 but won't break the 80 barrier......but for all of you out there I have seen the Cadets show three times now and their show is very difficult and when they finally clean it up it will be the year of GOLD! This is the year my friends wait and watch!

Oh one other thing to mention the Cadets drum line is nothing but spectacular If you get a chance check them out.....

I love the confidence in this guy.

• Like 1

May be a bit off topic - if so sorry. Anyone know why George has loosened the rule on beards? Noticed it last year also but more this year.