Immediate Snare Spot Opening @ Boston Crusaders

There is an immediate snare spot available at the Boston Crusaders that needs to be filled ASAP!

http://afortuna129.tumblr.com/post/123039073761/boston-crusaders

Sometimes, real life interupts drum corps. The young man had a professional opportunity for a life-long career type position, so he went for it. Good guy, and he will be missed.

That's great for him, but sucks that he couldn't hold off 6 weeks, or that the opportunity couldn't wait for him to finish his obligation.

• Like 1

Sometimes, real life interupts drum corps. The young man had a professional opportunity for a life-long career type position, so he went for it. Good guy, and he will be missed.

I hate it when real life intrudes on my favorite activity.

• Like 4

I could use one of those right about now. The life-long career type position, I mean -- not the snare spot. (The snare spot would have been more useful years ago. :-P ) Good to hear about the job, but too bad that they couldn't wait.

trying to keep this up on first page for a little bit...

<bump>

trying to keep this up on first page for a little bit...

<bump>

Real easy way to ensure that...

Add a little something of a National Enquirer nature to the thread title, such as...

Immediate Snare Spot Opening @ Boston Crusaders

(Or: Real Life Intrusions Into One's Favorite Activities :ninja: )

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 2

That's great for him, but sucks that he couldn't hold off 6 weeks, or that the opportunity couldn't wait for him to finish his obligation.

" obligation " ? Drum Corps " obligations " are so fleeting these days, imo. Staff have been known to abandon marchers in many Corps over the years right in the middle of their summer tours. Talk about adult " obligations" to these marchers. Thats a tale to tell ( but I won't )

I wish him nothing but the best. Timing is not good for BAC, but I know of few career professional positions that will allow one to start in 6 weeks, once the decision to hire is made of that candidate. Sounds like an opportunity not to pass up, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2