DCA Fan Network Status?

219 and Johnsonburg are not so bad anymore! The Papermill put in polution control quite a few years ago! :colgate:
Blast in the Burg DCI show there July 30, 2015!

Edited by Vern Contra
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update Vern..... Last time in J-burg was a show in the late 70s. Just remember that smokestack belching out all colors of the rainbow in about 15 minutes. Just what the Hades has to be burning to get PURPLE smoke.... :shutup: And was the plant that close to the stadium? Just seemed like next block over.

Years back had a day to kill after vacation so we drove 219 from Niagara Falls/Buffalo to I-80...... Well it sounded like a good idea at the time. Only memorable thing was stopping at a greasy spoon and having two Pagan type bikers sit behind us. I said something to my girlfriend about the food being not that great and I heard the biker behind me turn around (uh oh). He told me.... "yeah my wife makes better food than this.... and her cooking sucks".....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just sent a note to DCA asking for an update on details regarding a Prelim/Finals broadcast and will post if I hear anything.

I accept secret logins and passwords that dont require a credit card

• Like 1

can't hurt to ask LOL

Hey it's my thread..... :silly:

Wow first week of August already..... cool timing as next week is my B-day *gag*.... hello present.....

• 2 weeks later...