Phailing Phantom-- How Phar Will They Phall?

Meh, the few people that have it in for some of Regiments administration must be on vacation.

RAMD still exists?

The group still exists in google groups but not much is happening. Now there is the RAMD Facebook group as well but it's invite only and actually pretty tame also.

Edited by SFZFAN

watched the video from san antonio. The drill is not bad

Not bad in spots. Really great in spots. (pretty awful in a couple spots)

Have they rewritten any of the drill? It doesn't seem so. (except for the presumed change to the ending)

just watched a video from San Antonio. I know this might not be helpful, but i just need to get it out. i literally watched it with my mouth agape the whole time. this is not the level of design i would expect from this corps. it does not set the members up for success. it does not draw on their strengths. it's awful...utterly awful.

i don't know if i can bring myself to watch it in person. i want the phantom i grew up with to come back.

Edited by phd-student-TTU

just watched a video from San Antonio. I know this might not be helpful, but i just need to get it out. i literally watched it with my mouth agape the whole time. this is not the level of design i would expect from this corps. it does not set the members up for success. it does not draw on their strengths. it's awful...utterly awful.

i don't know if i can bring myself to watch it in person. i want the phantom i grew up with to come back.

You "need to get it out?" What would you call everything else you've said about the corps - keeping it in?

• Like 4