Spare a minute and vote for Kidsgrove !

Done and done -- Kids

• Like 1

Hello Matt... my vote is counted!

• Like 1

:ninja:

Midwest fan club member vote counted and verified, sir!! See you in Rochester!!

Pat

• Like 1

I think I read somewhere that several members of heartliner would be coming to DCA with Kidsgrove this year, but I can't find that thread now. Is there any truth to this? I was glad to see then a few years ago and I think it would be great for them to march with a larger corps and to be in the mix finals night. Thanks.

I think I read somewhere that several members of heartliner would be coming to DCA with Kidsgrove this year, but I can't find that thread now. Is there any truth to this? I was glad to see then a few years ago and I think it would be great for them to march with a larger corps and to be in the mix finals night. Thanks.

We do have two guys travelling from Germany in the Corps this year. I'm not too sure that they have ever marched with heartliner though ???

After an initial surge of votes things have settled down and we are currently in 3rd spot. Please spare a minute and give us your vote :-)