Music on the March -- Dubuque, Iowa

Oh wow guys would you look at that! Phantom moved up! Woah!!!

But but we have a whole thread devoted to Phantom on how they suck this year and they should be in to Open Class lol. What are the judges thinking? Don't the judges know that everything on DCP is gospel? I am shocked by this outcome lol.

From Twitter:

@DrumCorpsFan - I plan to 'scope scores & encore tonight. Encore will be by the Colts, of course! A rare treat for me!

Thank you for this!!! I was able to see the age out ceremony!!! My son is one!!!

• Like 3

Yes! Thanks so much! Wish I could be there!

It's my pleasure. I know what it's like to hang out on show topics, waiting for updates. :)

Please don't eat your hands. As you are one of the most positive posters here, your inability to post something positive will mean more doom and gloom.

Why thank you. :wub:

Bluecoats broke 80 and Blue Stars/Madison 73 so my hands are intact, although I pulled something at work this morning...........ow. I ain't goin nowhere.

• Like 1

If Bluecoats don't break 80...........

I HEREBY DECLARE I SHALL EAT BOTH MY HANDS. And thus end my time on DCP and as a percussionist. Same comment applies to if Madison/Blue Stars are not above 73 tonight.

Hey..............Troopers vs. Colts vs. Spirit should be fun. I'm VERY interested to see where the Colts recent gains put them in relation to those two. Have a great home show red team(s)!

periscope please!

• Like 1