The Kiltie Klassic Invitational--August 1st

Are Thunderbirds ready to march? I was surprised they only performed in standstill at the DCI Erie show on Tuesday.

We are ready to go this weekend. We decide to only do a standstill since we were missing many of our out of town members who couldn't make it Tuesday.

• Like 1

Excellent. Good luck!

Welcome back Erie Thunderbirds best of luck to the corps

We are ready to go this weekend. We decide to only do a standstill since we were missing many of our out of town members who couldn't make it Tuesday.

I remember having to make the Midwest trip with about half the corps in 2006. Too many members could not get off in the middle of the week to make the trip. If I remember correctly it was a Friday show and a Sat show.

• Like 1

Why would you take a show if you know in advance a large number of members couldn't make it

Edited by Fastone
  • Like 1

Why would you take a show if you know in advance a large number of memebers couldn't make it

Well, it was always going to be an exhibition performance at a DCI show, I believe.

And it was in Thunderbirds' hometown, so hardly the kind of opportunity they'd want to pass up.

But it was a Tuesday night.

• Like 3

anyone covering this show tonight.

Just landed back at the warehouse,........thanks for a GREAT time Kilties!

Perfect day,.........a quick sprinkle,........not enough to cool things down tho,.........LOL

VERY appreciative crowd,.......... Kilties alumni sounded great,................ sorry didn't see anyone else.

Fun time at the hotel after the show,...........Nice to put a name with a face Bill!