Percussion on the Pearl - DCI Muscatine

With Madison and Blue Stars breaking 75 tonight, this would mean that Troopers should be around 78+ tonight.

Haha. Dream on

I really like Crossmen's show this year. I think if they had this show last year, it would've solidly gotten 10th place. And if this is the new direction the Crossmen are going after their show designers first year ever doing this, then I can't wait to see more of them in the future!

1. 60.800 Legends

2. 59.350 Music City
3. 56.950 Louisiana Stars
4. 52.850 Colt Cadets

Legends first in everything except guard, which is taken by Music City. But Louisiana Stars were second in brass.

Meanwhile, at the So Cal Classic Open Class Championships . . .

Vanguard Cadets keep their hold on the top spot with 66.050, more than one point ahead of Blue Devils B.

Gold barely holds off Golden Empire for third, with Watchmen and Impulse just a few points back. At Michigan City the past three years, Gold had been 6th or 7th; I suspect this result portends them falling to 8th-9th.

Thunder finally breaks 50 pts., and Incognito, though still in last place, adds 2.5 pts. to their score from yesterday. Too bad they couldn't manage that sort of improvement earlier in the year.

BS is not better than Madison or Crossmen

All I know is...I just watched both shows for the 2nd time and I totally agree. BS came out with no energy. Madison killed it and yet BS beat Madison by .7? No way.

• Like 1

BS is not better than Madison or Crossmen

Agree on Madison. I have no idea how Stars are beating the Scouts. I just don't see or hear it.

• Like 2