San Antonio Lineup

Speaks to the talent that's ahead of them. This might be one of the deepest years ever. 15th is like finishing in 10th. Just a great year to be a fan of this wonderful activity.

Agreed, there are many fantastic shows that will miss finals. That's always the case, but this year I think the number will be higher than usual.

• Like 3

I'm not sure what to think. PC was so good at Stanford but it seems like every corps I have seen so far doesn't sound too good on brass. This has to be the mix and the stadium. I have yet to hook up my super vintage system yet and am just using the iMac speakers but dang I hate indoor shows.

I'm running through my home theater and the audio seems extremely harsh and overly bright to me.

I have always been impressed with Pacific Crest. But this might be their strongest show yet. Really good stuff. That show would have been top 12 during some years. Lots of room for improvement too.

I saw PC twice at the beginning of the season and really liked the Mandarins better but they continue to beat the Mandarins. Now I see why.

• Like 1

INT, went back on the live stream to catch the first two open class corps I missed. Louisiana Stars, where did this come from? Wow!

• Like 2

Louisiana Stars were jaw-droppingly good for their first season last year. Can't wait to see them at their home show on Monday.

• Like 2

Omg...just watched the Cavaliers rehearse and that new visual ending is way better than what they had early season. Chill bumps!!! They should start climbing. Hoping that everyone has their best show yet....now to the dome!

• Like 1

I put a request in through the support chat about the harshness of the audio. They said they will pass it along to the audio team. We'll see.

I put a request in through the support chat about the harshness of the audio. They said they will pass it along to the audio team. We'll see.

hahahaha yea suuuuure they will.