San Antonio Lineup

Its rare when a Colts show does not entertain me, and this year is no exception. They may not make Finals, but I don't care about that. Their theme is coherent, and the music and visual fit it to a t. Their mic worked fine for them. I really enjoy them again this season. Kudos to the staff and marchers at thee Colts for year in and year out putting out show productions that keep my interest throughout the show.

• Like 3

What a GREAT block of shows!

he does this for an hour!? XD

• Like 2

Its rare when a Colts show does not entertain me, and this year is no exception. They may not make Finals, but I don't care about that. Their theme is coherent, and the music and visual fit it to a t. Their mic worked fine for them. I really enjoy them again this season. Kudos to the staff and marchers at thee Colts for year in and year out putting out show productions that keep my interest throughout the show.

Wow Brasso!! Appreciate the comments. I'll relay your kudos to my son! They are working their butts off and have had a horrible week of injuries and illnesses that put them back a bit, but we really feel this show is coming together and will make a Finals push at least!

• Like 2

To all the whiners about their favorite corps having bad slots,

If Pioneer doesn't win, or break top 5... you shut up from now on.

Not QUITE the same as a corps going on 2 hrs before its nearest competitors