San Antonio Lineup

Cavies have masterfully separated their demands in this show.

I'm left scratching my head this year with Regiment. I cannot understand why their show is flat for me.

My only issue is that what they're doing has been done by them before, AND better before.

They're not bad by any means, their arrangements just aren't as good as previous versions. So for me it comes across as a little flat.

• Like 2

Spartacus may have been a "mess" at this point in the season but there was no doubt that the masses loved it. Everyone was just holding their breath hoping they could clean it enough to win. Apples and Oranges between 08 and this year.

Yeah I guess it was liked. I just remember my first read of the show in SA in 08... And I was like WTF was that? It had no flow... Transitions needed to be worked out big time.. And they still had to rewrite a bunch of drill if I remember correctly.

One of my least favorite parts of Phantom's shows are their uniforms. They usually have one of my favorite uniforms of any corps, but the last two seasons they have been terrible. It's like they are trying to reinvent themselves into something that sucks.

• Like 1

If cavies were gonna use trombones... It shou have been for that bruckner opening. And it should have been the Bari section on trombones. OMG THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER THAN SCV LAST YEAR. I LOVE BRUCKNER

• Like 1

Phantom's use of color in the Guard uniforms match their Corps proper uniforms exquisitely.... better than most Corps, imo

Phantom Regiment may not be scoring where they'd like but they still put on an enjoyable show... and the whole ethos they display on the field just exudes class, elegance, and sophistication, imo. I hope they never ever lose that characteristic classiness in their future productions they might contemplate in future years for us,.

At least share some of that good stuff with us. Because, wow.

the-top-12-cannabis-smoking-countries-in