San Antonio Lineup

I wish the Blue Knights would tone down that bass synth. They have such a good hornline but it's drowning out their lower end. Just booming. Otherwise, a very nice show.

I doubt the fact that they had their 2 speakers placed DIRECTLY under and in front of DCI's 2 microphone stands helped matters

These corps need to put those speakers in FRONT of the stands - not directly under or behind / just throws the balance for the online audience way off

I have zero idea what it sounded like in person :(

Wow BK - just phenomenal performance and show...flows so well. They move really well this year too; definitely a step up in performance from last year.

Maybe it was the hype coming in, and I got my expectations up too high, but BK was a bit of a letdown for me. They play well and drum well, but the first half of the show was just meh.. it did pick up in the 2nd half though. I liked last year's BK show better last year than this years BK show. Last years show had an emotional tug that this one lacks by comparison. That said, because BK plays well enough, BK may very well move up 2 spots over last year, imo.

• Like 2

Loved it Blue Knights just like last year. Keep this trend going!

I'm going to remember BK's Fly to Paradise more than Crossmen's.

• Like 3

Bk's show made me feel like I was in a colorful dream the entire time, amazing and beautiful.

I hope to see them in 6th, and who ever gets 5th tonight better watch their backs...

Edited by Aké
  • Like 2