San Antonio Lineup

A good show from Crossmen. I do feel their dynamic range is limited. The show runs at the same level beginning to end.

• Like 1

Pit is pit.....use it however you like

I'm talking about BITD. I'm pretty sure just stepping on the sideline was a deduction.

Great job by Crossmen, show is very well though out. And performed very very well. Only complaint is the Mello sound loses depth in the ensemble at softer moments

Help a newbie out: Many years ago, playing down front like that would get deductions for out of bounds, correct?

That being said -- WOW! Nice sound!!!

The pit is on the field behind the front sideline... so the corps comes into the traditional "pit" space

Edit: see you were asking something else... Don't know the rules before there was a pit, sorry

Edited by soccerguy315

I really like Crossmen but PLEASE ditch the singer. It feels so forced. She (as a singer) sounds great but it's not needed.

• Like 2

End still needs a kick in the butt, but they are starting to execute the heck outta that show

• Like 1

Bones sounds solid. Wow. Pleasant surprise (first time "seeing" them this year.)