San Antonio Lineup

I really like Boston's show concept and they have grown incredibly but I find the banners distracting and it really makes it seem like they aren't marching very much or in an expanded area. It seems like they stay between the 40's the entire show.

Edited by Pit Dad
  • Like 1

I really want to like Boston's show, but there's something about it that makes me second guess it. I have no idea what it is.

I think I preferred it when they went more dark and edgy last season.

Agreed. I loved last years show - because they were trying something so different (human windmill anyone). This year is very good - but it's back to what they were and not an extension of last year.

• Like 2

Blue Stars! I really loved this show when I saw live but they were sloppy. Let's see what a few weeks on tour has done since then.

Now -- where are they going to squeeze in Pioneer?

Between Colts and PR is what i am assuming. Unless they start moving performance times of other Corps.

Boston was a big mess tonight. Many out of step, phasing, Bad Attacks... Hornline can really play but they're covered up by a very poorly mic'ed singer. I feel for her, but come on staff, get something done to that fixed. Have her sing up front but it's getting old to her that happen every live show. Boston has potential but... It's still really raw imo

Between Colts and PR is what i am assuming. Unless they start moving performance times of other Corps.

That's what I was guessing -- short intermission, not a supper break.

Now -- where are they going to squeeze in Pioneer?

There's another INT coming up.

The corps is 78 years old this year, plus the title evokes the Gene Kelly MGM movies the show is based on (hence the lion roar at the very beginning).

Confusing to a New Yorker.