San Antonio Lineup

Color guard has been cleaning this twinned flag work a lot. It's starting to read much better.

• Like 1

How can you do a circus show without dancing bears, sword swallower, flame eater, clowns, and a bearded Lady ? Blue Stars have the juggler, contortionist, but it needs the others, imo

How can you do a circus show without dancing bears, sword swallower, flame eater, clowns, and a bearded Lady ? Blue Stars have the juggler, contortionist, but it needs the others, imo

They have the sword swallower in the first half, clown is in the ballad on side 2.

Jeebus! Talk about THUNDEROUS GOO!

Which downbeat are we supposed to follow?

OMG!!! HaHaHaHa! I had two browsers open running the show a fraction of a second apart (no clue how I did that). Now that I've closed one it sounds, well

Pretty darn good!

I thought I was losing my mind.

I'm gonna go ahead and laugh at you for this.

• Like 2

Blue Stars looked very, very, clean. Nice performance.

Blue Stars! What a great show. Well constructed. Bursting with talent. Keep getting better gang! Great job!

• Like 2

Their visual and guard are cleaning up nice. The horns seem a bit rough yet which might be why they're having them hold back yet. There might be intonation and balance things to work out. Time for some music blocks.

Blue Stars are fan freakin tastic!!! Loved it. They'll be at least 9th and I could see them 8th in the end! Great product, they're selling it well

• Like 3

They have the sword swallower in the first half, clown is in the ballad on side 2.

Thanks... I missed it.. I 'll watch for them the next time.