San Antonio Lineup

IMO great run, a little shaky in the ballad for a second, but I thought it was really solid. Don't see how they got that score on Thursday. Only two quibble's would be I can understand the volume comments (not as big of deal and I think that's a long term thing, quality > volume IMO), and they just need to clean visually as an ensemble. I think that's what's giving Crossmen and BAC shots at em is the visual program needs some serious polish.

On the upside, Brass has a really refined sound, percussion is killer, guard is starting to gel, and they're making some changes and additions to direct your focus and attention to bring it together. Don't forget about them, they REALLY started coming together around this time last year. I don't see them 12th tonight.

• Like 1

I love the guard - hardest book out there !!! and love how it's an interpretation of old time carnival and what it would have been like back in the day - instead of a modern day take. So much richer !!!

• Like 3

Did I miss it or did BAC forget to leave a place to roar in Conquest?

They left it in 1975.

• Like 3

Blue Stars Guard medaled last season. Percussion seems strong this season to me.

Wow Blue Stars were fantastic. Voice over really helps tell the story and their guard is so well integrated and just about the hardest book out of everyone - and they are finally starting to achieve it. Hope they get the credit

• Like 4

What the helll is going on with the mic's? Are the mic's controlled by an "adult"?

That's a radio frequency dropout. Not much the sound tech can do about it. All you can do is replace it with a better mic.

The Academy has such snazzy uniforms.

• Like 2