San Antonio Lineup

Good thing PR is sounding better because that show design really stinks. And when are they going to get rid of that voice over with the awful French accent.

• Like 2

Organ Symphony is definitely the highlight of the show for me right now :)

For me too, until the very end. At that point we get a run-on-sentence for a musical ending.

Cavies!! Another corps I haven't enjoyed this season. Lets hope they change my mind tonight.

Love Cavies this season ... my third favorite show (after SCV and BK).
  • Like 2

Feed has been awful all day

Perfect where I'm at. Clear video (which has a lot to do with the lighting) and GREAT audio. Crystal clear.

No dropouts, no pixilation. Great vid.

Nope. My internet is running like a greased pig on everything but dci live

I assume you've tried all the usual stuff: different browser, reboot, make sure nothing else is running in the background, etc.

I haven't been a true "Phan" since 2011. This show has potential... There is heir no flow. But then I remember how much of a mess Spartacus was at this point in 08. Haha. Horns sound the best since 2008 IMO. are they will on Jupiter horns?

Spartacus may have been a "mess" at this point in the season but there was no doubt that the masses loved it. Everyone was just holding their breath hoping they could clean it enough to win. Apples and Oranges between 08 and this year.

• Like 2

Phantom's use of color in the Guard uniforms match their Corps proper uniforms exquisitely.... better than most Corps, imo

Phantom Regiment may not be scoring where they'd like but they still put on an enjoyable show... and the whole ethos they display on the field just exudes class, elegance, and sophistication, imo. I hope they never ever lose that characteristic classiness in their future productions they might contemplate in future years for us,.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I dislike this arrangement of the Saint Saens symphony.

I couldn't agree more! Too much in the front ensemble that doesn't add anything. I'm somewhat of a dino (age wise) and remember when they did it without a funeral parlor organ. Perhaps that's why I have such a strong bias against the current arrangement.

• Like 4